- Techniques to improve the architecture of servers, applications and services.
We develop research on chip-multicore architecture and on-chip networks, aiming at increasing performance, reducing power consumption, increasing reliability by means of providing fault-tolerance support, increasing flexibility through virtualization techniques, and reducing silicon area.
- Increasing on-chip network efficiency for improving the performance of chip multiprocessors supporting simultaneous parallel applications (2014-2017).
We propose new techniques to improve network performance, thereby also improving the performance of individual applications when they simultaneously run in chip multiprocessor
- Ecosense I, Smart Energy Management System based on Wireless Sensor and Actuators Networks.
Deployment of a wireless sensor network in the I3A to collect control, security and environmental indoor data. The result was the implementation of a real testbed, the I3ASensorBed, to test our applications and protocols easily.
- Ecosense II, Smart Energy Management System based on Wireless Sensor and Actuators Networks.
Ecosense II expects to implement an heterogeneous network to manage smart objects for different IoT applications using innovative communications standards (Bluetooth Low Energy, LoRa, ZigBee, WiFi, etc.).
- Wearable methodology project (Erasmus+)
New methodology based on the use of innovative technologies for education. Partners: Anton Diaz School and the University of Castilla La Mancha (Spain), St. Kliment Ohridski School (Bulgaria), and Zoranić Petar Nin School (Croatia).